dfsdf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brief Introduction for Dresstimes

Go down

A brief Introduction for Dresstimes Empty A brief Introduction for Dresstimes

Post  wangqingyu Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi there.
It's glad to know this forum where I will have chance to make a lot of friends.
Also I'd like to have this chance to introduce our website, dresstimes.
Dresstimes is a website who offers wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, Quinceanera gowns, and bridal accessories.
Dresstimes sells dresses only online.We have run this business for more than 3 years and the dresses we made have satisfied many cutomers.

Although there many online wedding dress shops have araised, i'm prind of our website for its advantages.

First of all. the dresses we made are good quality and beautiful. Below attached pictures is the dresses we made before,please check.
If you want to see more dresses we made ,you can scan my photo album : http://blog.yahoo.com/_XLOATJWEOLDCXJQ3GWLTXR5MNU/album/143135
Also you can see picture of me at the same time. Very Happy
A brief Introduction for Dresstimes Y.X4EFOCeCF3hRwwT8m2NAA brief Introduction for Dresstimes .OkECjxK97oGLvaGcWOh5g

Secondy, we can make dresses specially for you . we will according your measurements ,your favorite colors, and even your requirement of changing part style of the dresses.
Last but not the least, we provide a attractive discount if you order in bulk.

If anyone who are interested in ordering dress, please feel free to contact me.
Oh,i forget to let you know our website : http://www.dresstimes.com/home.php
No matter you will order a dress or not, we still can make friend . Friendship is always first and important, right?
Ok, looking forward to hear any message from you.

wangqingyu

Back to top Go down